Weider SpeedWeight Reviews
Well, Weider SpeedWeight is one dumbbell which most trainers argued has nothing to do as a gym equipment, well because of this product’s stamina, strong handle and because it is ever lasting, it is worth been mentioned here.
For each dumbell adjusts from 15-60lbs in 5lb increments, and, in a similar fashion to the Bowflex dumbbells, and you can change the weight just like the on/off switch.
Weider is definitely one of the better-known brands in the entire fitness industry, and their SpeedWeight is definitely something that you should take a close look at if you are trying to get in shape. These adjustable dumbbells have been highly rated by many customers for a number of reasons, so you will therefore want to make a point of looking into everything it has to offer.
- Fast and easy adjustment
- 2 50 lb. adjustable dumbbells
- Adjustable in 5 lb. increments
- Six 20-minute workouts on 3 DVDs (Endurance, Strength, Strength & Power)
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Commercial construction
- Cast iron weight plates
- 8 different weight settings
The Weider SpeedWeight offers 3 different types of plates; one for 10lb, one for 5lb, and one for 2.5 lb. The specific weight plates that you receive will depend entirely on the model you decide to purchase.
Each model offers a different combination of weight plate thickness, so you will need to choose one that meets your specific needs.
Dumbbell Storage Stand
The storage stand that comes with these dumbbells offers a very convenient and space-efficient place to put your dumbbells when you are not using them. This stand is a very stable and excellent overall platform to rest your dumbbells on, and it is a huge improvement over the more basic dumbbell trays.
With this stand you won’t have to worry about needing to bend down to pick up your dumbbells, which is truly a huge convenience. The ample space between each of the dumbbells when they are resting on this stand allows you to simply walk up and get them without any stain.
Exercises you can do
There are a number of different exercises that you will be able to do with the Weider SpeedWeight, including flat bench press, bicep curls, concentration curls, weighed crunches, incline dumbbell flys, dumbbell rolls, squats, lunges, one legged toe raise, and many more. The sheer versatility of this adjustable dumbbell set is definitely one of the better things about it.
When you purchase these adjustable dumbbells you will also get a free workout DVD that has been designed around three particular training goals, which consist of increasing endurance, improving your strength, and combining and strength and power. All three of these DVDs feature workouts for various parts of the body, including the chest, back, core, shoulders, arms, and legs.
The very first thing I noticed about the SpeedWeight is how nice it looks. Unlike many other adjustable dumbbells that are on the market, these have an attractive look as well as a very solid overall design.
The extremely comfortable grip that these dumbbells offer is another design feature that I especially like. Switching from one weight to another is extremely easy with these dumbbells as well, so you won’t have any issue doing this. I have never had a problem adjusting these weights while working out.
- Fast and easy adjustment: The fact that these dumbbells can be adjusted so quickly and easily is definitely a huge plus. There is absolutely no hassle at all when it comes to switching from one weight to another.
- Versatility: There are dozens of different exercises that you can do with these dumbbells, so you certainly won’t be limited when it comes to how you can use them to get in shape.
- High-Quality stand: I also really liked the storage stand that these dumbbells come with because of how sturdy it is while offering an easy way to pick them up.
- Very fast and easy assembly: I had no issue whatsoever assembling these dumbbells; it was a very quick and painless experience.
- Training DVDs: A lot of adjustable dumbbells do not come with a training DVD, but this one does. I have found this DVD to be very helpful when it comes to doing workouts.
- Length: The overall length of these dumbbells is slightly longer than other adjustable dumbbells, which might be an issue for some people.
- Minimum weight: The fact that the SpeedWeight’s minimum weight is 15 pounds might be a bit off-putting for certain people who don’t have much experience lifting weights and need something a little lighter when starting off.
The Weider SpeedWeight is definitely one of the better adjustable dumbbells on the market and a great investment for lots of people who want to start getting in shape. While there are some small issues with these dumbbells that might bother certain people, it is still certainly worth looking into. With a number of different weight settings and a very solid design, the SpeedWeight makes for a great addition to any home gym. I highly recommend these adjustable dumbbells for those who want to start building muscle.
When you buy one of this product, it comes with a free weight stand and also have some storage plates, which in in addition, comes with 3 month warranty.
This dumbbell is among the most comfortable ones available in the market today, and when lifting it up and down, be careful, you might not want to drop it down again, because it is so comfortable to hold.
This is one of the easiest weight lift to use in a very small compacted home.
Weider SpeedWeight 120 is the BEST COMFORTABLE dumbbell in this list, because it has everything to make you feel comfortable, starting from the handle, the plates and Stand, plus it comes with other requirements.